Friday, January 06, 2006

She Don't Think Straight

I should have done a Top 20! er, 21!...23!..Fuck it, 312!

What about,

the Greatest - Cat Power

Hard to Beat - Hard Fi Oh, you said it boys.

If You Want - Tom Vek

One Thing - Amerie

Blood - Editors

In the Morning - the Coral

Cold Hands - Brendan Benson

E-Pro - Beck

Dance Me In - Sons & Daughters

First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes

Shine a Light - Wolf Parade

Graffiti - Postcard of a Painting

STARS - Your Ex-Lover is Dead

Ok I'll stop now. During 2005 I was addicted to these songs. Still am!

Black Wire. Who are they? I don't know. So i looked around for some information. They are funny! And photogenic! And supported the Cribs! And playing in Berlin next week! I have no idea what they sound like. I am there.

Next month when We Are Scientists come to Berlin to play a gig, I might get to chat to them. That would be one thousand nine hundred and forty 3 kinds of class.

No comments: