Friday, January 20, 2006

funny, ha ha!

Today. I was perusing Myspace. I was on Final Fantasy's page and there was a message posted from "Owen from Final Fantasy" and this is what he wrote:

Hey, this is Owen from Final Fantasy. I don't know who set this Final Fantasy Myspace up.

Whoever it is, YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE.

No, I'm kidding, you're not. What could I do, anyway? Send you an E-MAIL? Write a SONG ABOUT IT?

In other words, carry on. Me and Leon are four days away from completing "He Poos Clouds", which is quickly becoming known as "The Career Suicide Record" or "The Hilarious End Of Final Fantasy". If you enjoy the feeling of being duped, you'll love it.

Bye.


apart from Matt & Kimm's Silver Tiles, i keep going back to listen to Final Fantasy's cover of This Modern Love, for just one more nine more listens. My god. I'm calling him Final FanTASTY from now on. Yes i am. The message was posted under the name Germans. That's a funny name for a band. The closest i could find to it on AMG was "German Boys" under the genre, "holiday". !!!

No comments: