Monday, January 02, 2006

Brendan Benson LIVE @ Mudd Club, Oktober 25th 2005

This month is going to be strange. I always find the new year strange anyway. I don't know why, it's like that little change in the last digit of the date is kind of this undeniable sign that time is slipping away and you're forced to reassess your life and how it's going and where you want it to go and who you want to go there with. Or something. So, there's like no gigs for the next two weeks. So here i am stuck with the new year shakes, wondering "what am i doing with my life?" and the sad answer is "not going to any gigs." which is tough when your life IS going to gigs. What am i going to do? Well, until January 14th, stare longingly at my ticket for the Chalets and wish that time goes by faster. Hot Chip and My Morning Jacket aren't coming til the very end of the month. Also at the end of the month is the "Long Night of Museums" when all the museums stay open til 2am and there are free shuttle buses to take you wherever you want to go. I can't wait for that! No - but - really - i cannot wait! Anyway, here are some of my photographs from that great Brendan Benson gig from back in Oktober '05. BACK IN OKTOBER '05. ??? !!!




border="0" />









No comments: