Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hanging Around, the Streets of Your Town

JUST got home from Berlin a few hours ago. Opened up my mail. First thing was the 2 invites to the Future Kings of Spain party last week, that i missed.












Le pang.

Second thing was a mix CD (YAY GURI!) so the Von Bondies C'mon C'mon was the first thing I listened to. Then I flicked through the small stash of vinyl I have here, and decided to put on a Billy Holiday record. Kind of suited my mood. It was the first piece of music I bought in Berlin, back in June when I was only in the city for barely two days. Le deuxieme pang avec le grand sigh.

OK I AM GOING TO HAVE A REALLY GOOD TIME AT HOME FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AND NOT JUST BE SULKING BECAUSE IM NOT IN BERLIN GOING TO SEE THE SHOUT OUT LOUDS AND STUFF. NO.

No comments: