Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Darling, Your Head's Not Right

In my last post I made a mistake. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's album is actually just being released on vinyl on January 24th next year. It's already been out for ages. And as 2005 draws to a close this album is sitting prettily on many a shelf, it's being shuffled through many an iPod -- it was the number 1 seller at Insound this year. No news as to a new album release date yet. Their eponymously titled debut album will be released in UK and Europe on January 23rd. THATS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY, NOT THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE AN ALBUM OUT YET. Cos they totally do. Just on the other side of the world. I did this before, I got all excited back in October for the new Stellastarr album that was out since the middle of September. I would like to say, sometimes i get confused. However, im afraid i'll just have to leave it at i get confused.

Last night i went to see the Strokes. I don't know how to put it in words yet.

No comments: