Thursday, July 14, 2005

Glorious! Triumphant! Optimistic! Transcendant!



This may have been a dream I had, last night in my bubble bath, but I swear, !!! are doing a double A-Side single, with Stephen Merrit on one of the sides. Woo hoo!

BOO! I was totally dreaming. A little scratching of the surface has revealed that they are in fact just doing a cover of a Magnetic Fields song, "Take Ecstacy With Me". Their own song on the release, "Get Up" is not too shabby.

Billy Corgan is Just Doing Guest Vocals I Swear on old Pumpkins drummer’s new album (released last January) on this one song "Loki Cat" have you heard it? It’s pretty gorgeous.
Third Wave just sent me a text message that the Hot Chip album I ordered (well they have only 1) is in! Woo hoo! Tonight I’m gonna be dancing around the kitchen to "Beach Party", probly.

Surely A.Graham and the Moment Band's song "Glorious" could fix everything that's wrong in the world?

ohmygoditshometime!

No comments: