Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm Not That Bad...I'm Worse

Herm (& the selves) hit Crawdaddy's this Saturday at 8pm. I'm going. Herm are signed with Catchy Go Go Records...I think, the site doesn't seem to have been updated for the past couple of months. Maybe they are away on holidays. Actually this Herm gig is proving to be rather elusive, it's not even listed on the venue website. Popping up now and then on Dan Hegarty's playlist, Herm sound different, although they also sound like Ben Kweller.

Herm @ Crawdaddy, 13th August 2005
Show starts 8pm
Adm: ???...Mysterious price. Find out on the night! Can't wait.

I'm going to Germany soon. Don't be like me and miss out on these these shows:

the Cribs, Whelans, 22nd August
Saul Williams, Crawdaddy 25th August
Jurassic 5 Vicar Street 28th August

No comments: